Monday, November 10, 2008

Some November shots

Jack took some days off last week and, while I was supposed to be getting some work done (and I did...a little), we also had time to get out and about. Here are some candids:

Here we are in Smith Park down the street from our apartment. You can't quite tell, but that little blip in the photo near my forehead is the Sears Tower in the distance.






Josie enjoying Superior Park, another one of our favorite spots.








Hanging out in her stripey dress (and stripey leggin's and sox, which you can't see). Gnawing on a fun toy...that red part slides around like magic.






Waking up early and playing in the chilly living room is fun! Thanks for the new hat, Grandma! I bet Mom and Dad will post some more pix of me in it soon.






Bundled up and ready to go for walkies. Grandma sent this funky hat and snowsuit just in time for the cold weather!







Jack makes an offering to one of the Ukrainian churches we pass by.







Hey! Who are you offering up?








Uh, Mom? Dad? This place is a mess. Don't you think you should do something about it?







Never mind...I'll just chew on my sock and ignore the mess.








I know you'd spend more time cleaning if I weren't distracting you with my cuteness!

No comments: