Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greetings from Sandy, Utah!

After spending the day in Salt Lake City yesterday, Jack and Josie and I are now down the road in Sandy, UT. I'll be speaking at the Utah Library Association conference tomorrow morning. I took this picture of the mountains on my way over to the Expo center earlier today.

We forgot to bring the camera converter, so we're just posting some pix taken with our cell phones for now...here are a few capturing our day so far.




Daddy and daughter hanging out at the local Barnes & Noble.












The local high school students are known as the "Beetdiggers." Apparently in the early days of the school, students would be dismissed each fall to help the farmers harvest sugar beets.










Josie likes to rifle through whatever bag she can get her hands on. Here she shows some glee at having discovered my wallet and glasses case. It is keeping her amused (for now).

No comments: