Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the farm

I took Josie to Domino's Petting Farm the other day...she had been once before, but it was my first trip. Here she is hanging out on the lawn near the pond.










Time for Farm Yoga!













This picture was taken as the alpaca was finishing up a story..."So I says to Mabel...chomp, chomp, chomp...Mabel, I says...chew, chew, chew..." PS I think that one is the alpaca. One of them is a llama, but I think that's the other one in the background.








You know what are cute? Baby goats.













Surprisingly, adult goats are not only *not* that cute, they are kind of terrifying, especially when there are a large number of them going "Mmmaaaaah!!!" in their deep, scary voices and looking at you with their weird, sideways pupils. Josie was not alarmed at all, but I was.






Fancy rooster...there seemed to be a few of these at the farm, or maybe this one just kept running all over.











Did you get a look at all of those ducks and geese in the pond down there?! Wow!

No comments: