Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going to the bus stop--the photodocumentary

Josie likes to go and meet Mama at the bus stop at the end of the day sometimes. First she has to get Dada his shoes.









Then she says goodbye to Big KeeKee (she said "Night night, Big KeeKee...Love you, love you! like Mama says to her before bed [except Mama calls her Josie, not Big KeeKee]).















Here she is heading out.











She knows how to get to the bus stop and heads right down the sidewalk.
















Oops...my brisk walking has caused my hat to tip jauntily to the side...
















A brief stop to readjust the hat...there, that's better.

















Cutiepie can do it! She walks up the stairs unassisted.

















I told you Cutiepie could do it...let's keep walking...we're almost to Mama's bus stop!










We made it...now to wait for the bus (and Mama!)











Mama! (Author's note: This is the best way ever to end the day...I love it when Josie and Jack are waiting for me at the bus stop!)











OK, Mama, you can hold Cutiepie's hand on the way down the stairs.

1 comment:

Miss E said...

Man, what a nice welcoming committee! My mom would take my brother and me to the bus stop in the little red wagon to meet our dad when I was Josie's age. It always sounded cute, but now that I've seen a photodocumentary....well, let's say that coming home to some jerky cats who want food is much less heartwarming.