Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the Josie Book II hits the shelves

You may remember the original Josie Book. I used blurb.com's software to make it and it features pix from Josie's first hours through the end of her first calendar year of 2008. You can take a look at the whole book here: http://www.blurb.com/books/522003











Now, at long last, the sequel is available. The Josie Book II features pix from the year in Josie 2009. Yes, it's 2011 now. Yes, I am slow. I will hopefully have a 2010 book (featuring the arrival of Josie's lil' sis!) finished sometime before the next decade, but for now this will have to do. You can go to the Josie Book II site and preview the whole thing: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1882096 And maybe someday I'll even get a Harriet Book together...maybe.







And speaking of pictures, highlights from Josie & Harriet's first Xmas together and the last few weeks will be posted soon, I swear. *Someone* (and I'm not naming any names) is maybe not as good a sleeper as I had alluded to earlier and has prevented me from having the time and/or energy to download pix from the various cameras and get them posted.

No comments: