Monday, October 27, 2008

Early voting!

Josie is bundled up and ready to go vote (after a quick trip to the pediatrician for a follow-up flu shot).










We walked to go pick up our I-go car. This is the mural of Puerto Rico on the block across the street from us. They have *giant* parrots in Puerto Rico.









It's nice and warm in this wrap!











We passed by an art gallery with cats in the window--you can't see the other one. We're right near another art gallery where we once saw the AcroCats/RockCats show a few years ago--Chicago's only trained domestic cat show! Here's a video of them playing along to Electric Avenue. Apparently, this is the Cats-n-Art part of town.




I-go to the pediatrician! And then I-go vote!








All this I-go-ing is making me tired. Is this where we early vote?











I'm proud of you, Mom and Dad, for keeping democracy alive.











Democracy is fun!









PS--The camera problem is fixed...there was just something wrong with the disk. We were glad we could document Josie's first trip to the polls!

No comments: