Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thrift store tub!

Josie has a new tub...it's just like the one she borrowed from her cousin Katherine while we were in Albuquerque. I lucked out and found it at the thrift store for $2.95! I was dropping off some bags of old clothes and decided to run in on the off chance they had something...glad I did. They didn't have this one at Target and the tubs they did have started at $18 (although most of them were $30).


I spent a little of the money I saved on a bath fish. She likes it when I pour water out of it and sing the bathtime song for her which goes (to the tune of "You are my sunshine"): Oh, it is bathtime, it's really bathtime, oh, it is bathtime, for Josephine. We're gonna scrub you, right in this tub, you, gonna scrub you 'til you're clean!

No comments: