Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nana is here

My mom and her friend arrived yesterday after making great time (2 days) driving from NH. They have a whirlwind road trip planned that involves staying at a nearby B&B here for about a week and then heading back through Pittsburgh to visit some of my Dad's relatives. They even have tickets to go see the Moody Blues in Philadelphia scheduled into their itinerary. Here's a pic of Nana and her newest (for now) granddaughter (my brother's third daughter is due to arrive April 25th in New Mexico). Unfortunately, I don't have pix available from Jack's parents' visit which was right after she was born. I'll have to look back through the files because I know we took some of Grandma and Grampa Simpson.





Here's one of the first pix taken showing Jack and I with Josie. We've been so busy taking photos of her, we hadn't thought to take one with the three of us.

No comments: