Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Naperville outing

Here are some shots from last weekend's roadtrip to Naperville. My cousin Joe lives there with his wife Janet and their kids Natalie and Anthony. My cousin AnnMarie and my Uncle Bob and Aunt Wanda were visiting from Wisconsin.

I was trying to get a shot of Josie riding on my uncle's giant yellow lab, St. Francis (aka "Franky"). It didn't quite work.







Josie is smiling for my Aunt Wanda.











Me and cousin AnnMarie








Cousin Joe and his wife Janet and Natalie (gently being pulled into the picture by her mom). Natalie (my second cousin? First cousin once removed? Hmmm...) is an amazing baker. I wish I had taken a photo of the beautiful fruit tarts she made. She also made a carrot cake with frosting that I'm still dreaming about. I've never had better.







My dad's brother, aka Uncle Bob.

No comments: